My picture

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sailing day

Today is a very tried day for me.Wake up at 6am wash face,bush teeth and bath about 6.50 left home and go to eat my breakfast.I reach school about 7.15am luckily the most late is not me is jordan har we all waiting for him.About 7.30am the bus left.We reach the national sailing centre,
we got our lesson.About 8.15 to 8.30 we prepare our boat and requirement.8.30am we go sailing and come back around 1.45pm.My position is 4th actually my position is 1st all people overtake me.1.45 we go for lunch.3pm we come and have our recap about the sailing and have our test.The test got 30 MCQ but need to get 24 MCQ correct then can pass.After taking the test we need to wash the boat.Washing the boat is very fun because we can play on the water but also very tried.About 5.45 we wash finish and we go to bath.6.10 the bus come and fetch us luckily not the last time bus drive if the last time bus drive we need reach home about 7.30pm but today i reach about 6.30.I have my dinner and go to sleep.